Probate, Trust, and Guardianship Litigation
While there are only a handful of law firms in Florida that only concentrate their practice in the areas of Estate Planning and Probate, there are even fewer firms that are not only qualified, but also highly experienced in the area of Probate, Trust, and Guardianship Litigation.
At Selzer & Weiss, we have successfully handled matters such as:
- Will contests and construction proceedings
- Undue influence and lack of capacity challenges
- Complicated interstate heirship determinations and litigation surrounding the division of interstate estates and identity of proper heirs
- Disputed homestead real property status determination proceedings
- Litigation of creditor claims
- Elective share determinations and disputes
- Contests over the appointment of Personal Representatives
- Surcharge actions
- Various guardianship and trust litigation matters.
We routinely represent Personal Representatives, Attorneys of Personal Representatives, Trustees, Guardians, genealogical research firms, creditors, claimants, heirs, beneficiaries, and other interested parties in Probate, Trust, and Guardianship Litigation matters.
Additionally, we are available to provide representation for Probate and Trust Litigation matters in all Florida counties and currently have cases pending in such counties as Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Pinellas, Lee, Collier, Pasco, Hillsboro, Highlands, Hernando, Volusia, Seminole, and Orange.